21st CCLC Observation Rubric Development
Principal Investigator: Michelle Howell Smith
Funding Agency: Nebraska Department of Education (NDE)
Subcontract from: University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC)
Award Date: Jun 1, 2018
End Date: Jul 31, 2019
- Intentional programming aligned with the school day program
- Engaged learning
- Diverse, prepared staff including certificated educators
- Community-school partnerships and resource sharing
- Participation, access and support during transitions
- College and career awareness and readiness
- Family engagement
- Administration with sound management and well-developed systems
- Safety, health and wellness
- Ongoing assessment and improvement
- Be efficient and intuitive to administer so that programs can use it as a self-assessment.
- Identify strengths and provide feedback on potential areas for improvement.
- Align with established quality indicators.